Before I get to the weekend fun, Thursday we went grocery shopping! Which is the best. (And yes, is important enough to point out here to remember forever(: )
Saturday was Valentines day! We slept in, then made heart-shaped bacon and pink cinnamon rolls for breakfast.
I LOVE Valentines Day. I have never celebrated it with a "Valentine" before being with Javier, so I think all the excitement has just built up! Javier, on the other hand (as well as all other men on the planet) isn't one to make a big deal about it. If there was a National "legal for one day to plant explosives places and shoot stuff" Day, he'd be ALL over it! But, because he loves his wife, he made our lovey breakfast, and spent the whole day having adventures with me. He even got me this balloon!
After breakfast, we watched Netflix (we are currently blowing through the How I Met Your Mother series). Then, we went to the MOA and made origami! Did you know they have a downstairs? It's like a secret origami cave...
After that, we ate at Olive Garden (shout out to Rod and Angel! They love us.), then went to the Movies. SUCH a fun Valentines.
Sunday was so lazy. After church, we made our special multicultural feast of Curry, rice, cong you bing (蔥油餅-Chinese Pancake), and arroz con leche. YUM! I forgot to take a picture. We were hungry...
Monday was even lazier than Sunday. We slept in, made a yummy breakfast, went to work to make a kid's dream come true, and watched Netflix for the rest of the day! It was GLORIOUS. But! School has to start again every week. The sad circle of life of college students.






No comments:
Post a Comment