Sunday, January 25, 2015

Comedy and Dinosaurs: a blurb

I have one more semester until I graduate. I have senioritis.  Javier has 2 years left.  Even HE has senioritis.  Good thing Javier is a hard worker, or nothing would ever get done!  To procrastinate celebrate not failing our classes yet, we went to Divine Comedy!  It was their 30th anniversary, so the cast of Studio C was there too!  I was fan girling inside so hard.  But you have to stay cool, right?  We got SO many glow sticks!!  It was pretty great.



So, I have a pretty sweet job.  I work at the BYU Museum of Paleontology.  I dig up dinosaur bones!  We needed some help this semester, so I talked Javier up, and he got a job!  Now we are both expert paleontologists. So now you know who to go to for all your dinosaur needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment