Thursday, January 22, 2015

Prologue...with stick figures!

I love the idea of Blogs. I get to rant about life, share my stories, and thoughts, of course with that little nagging feeling, reminding me that all of it will be on the internet and that I'd better not blow it, making it all unnecessarily stressful... hm.  But! These are the rants, stories, and thoughts that I WANT people to hear!  Because guess what?  They're all about the adventures I have with my favorite person in the world, who is not only devilishly handsome and charming, witty, and intelligent, but is my soul mate!  My person!  My happily ever after! (Cheesy. True.)

I'm hoping this blog won't be like the others, where I blog consistently for 3 months and then I flame out.  No!  It!  Won't!  And you wanna know why? (I'm pumping myself up here, at this point.  Go me!)  Because my life isn't a fairy tale, but looking back, it couldn't be any more perfect.  And this seems like the best place to sit down and write out the stuff I want to remember forever... to tell my kids and grand kids!  All the stuff Javier and I do!  And even though it feels like all we do is school, work, and Netfilix (and the occasional cat video...  He loves me.), when I look back on each week, I think of all this awesome stuff we actually did.  And I think... "We're pretty cool.  Too bad we're just gonna have kids who think we're lame for a good 15 years."   Haha...not really that second part.  Okay, sometimes... :P  (That's one thing that I'll be accomplishing here:  PROOF that we were awesome!  You know... for the future...)

Javier and I have a pretty cool story.  I have decided to sparknotes it as so:











(Can I be so proud of my stick story??)

There are lots of little stories in between these fantastically drawn stick figure happenings, but those are the main bits.  And it's been the most eventful and exciting 5 and a half years of my life!

So that is my little prologue.  So, from now on, you get those little stories... The ones that might just be left in between the big ones otherwise.  Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment